OSHA Regulatory Training|
These courses can run between 8 hours and 40 hours
depending on the level of training. Contact Eric Stroud for more
information via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at
- Confined Space Training 1910.146(G)
- CPR Training 1910.154
- Respiratory Training 1910.134
- OSHA Fire Regulations
Confined Space Training 1910.146
This course introduces your employees to the
dangers associated with confined spaces. It includes an overview of the
OSHA regulations pertaining to the site specific permit/non permit
process and procedures necessary to perform safe entry.
Upon completion of the course participants will be
- Identify confined spaces in the workplace.
- Have a working knowledge of federal OSHA
regulations pertaining to permit required confined spaces.
- Recognize hazards associated with confined spaces,
proper atmospheric monitoring, lock-out/tagout and blanking procedures.
- Understand proper use of personal protective
- Identify the procedures of the permit process.
- Identify emergency procedures for confined spaces.
- Identify rescue equipment used for nonentry
(external) rescue of persons from confined spaces.
Length: Basic Two days/ 16 hour course;
Advance 40-90 hrs
An 40 to 90-hour course will be developed by our
Technical Rescue Specialist for anyone who, during the course of their
employment, is expected to make rescues from confined spaces. This
combination of drills and workshop elicit a response to chemical
emergencies or other confined space issues by your personnel that is
learned, practiced, and implemented on demand--almost automatically.
This can ultimately save lives. The program content is customized to
match your organization's specific needs.
CPR Training & Re-Certification/Basic Life Support
CPR/Basic life support ( BLS) is a 4-hour course that covers basic CPR
on adults, children and infants. In addition some basic First Aid
procedures are included. The most recent CPR techniques designated by
the American Heart Association are utilized.
Upon completion of the course each participant receives a CPR
certification certificate which is good for 2 years.
OSHA Fire Regulations
Do you know which Fire Standards apply to your business?
We will ensure that your business maintains compliance with all
OSHA and NFPA standards by providing consultant work to develop a
written program and/or provide annual training to your employees.
Training Topics -- We provide training in all the following topic areas:
Fire Brigades 1910.156
- OSHA standards for Employee Emergency and Fire Prevention Plans
- Standpipe and Hose Systems 1910.158
- Portable Fire Extinguishers 1910.157 (We can provide the extinguishers
for the training (CO2) and your company pays for the recharging).
Our instructors are all Firefighters with many years of experience in
Respiratory Training 1910.134
This course provides the student with the working knowledge of your
particular self-contained breathing apparatus, procedures for donning
and doffing, and the proper maintenance of the self contained breathing
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
Define the service life of your SCBA
- Describe procedures for inspection of SCBA
- Prepare equipment for use
- Use respirator
- Terminate use
- Perform emergency operations
- Perform low temperature Operation
- Describe cylinder replacement procedure
- Perform stand-by inspection and cleaning and storage
- Perform periodic testing
Length :One/Two days
This is an 8-16 hour program.